GFR PROGRAM SPONSORS
Join our program by becoming an
Official GFR Program Sponsor.
Support Sport Fishing Through Science... and have some fun along the way!
Conservation first begins with awareness. Your financial contribution allows us to train, engage and educate thousands of captains and anglers while collecting relevant daily data on migration and growth on over sixty species of fish each year.
Support our mission to partner and build relationships with industry leaders to expand our research efforts worldwide.
Your financial support allows us to better understand and improve our knowledge on local fisheries and fisheries worldwide as we support more and more captains with tagging supplies for FREE and continue to provide relevant daily data at NO COST.
Join our team and be a part of research expeditions in popular fishing destinations as we study the migration and behaviors patterns of the most sought-after species such as Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin, Roosterfish, Swordfish, Striped Bass, Amberjack, Bull Red Drum and Yellowfin Tuna and more.
- GFR will include your company logo to our HOME and SPONSOR website pages with a hyperlink to your website directing our audience to you.
- Gray FishTag Research will proudly display and market your company as a GFR sponsor and partner in our local and international research expeditions.
- Great co-branding benefits as your company partners with an organization like Gray FishTag Research.
- We are able to get your product(s) in the hands of our network of 10,000+ professional captains and mates.
- The “Gray brand” has a large following on social media with exposure throughout YouTube.
We utilize social media marketing and search engine optimization to facilitate information. Our keyword rich web pages include hyperlinks and your company logo highlighting your company as a GFR Sponsor to our international audience.
Fish tagging is a tool used by fishery management to gather relevant data that will help influence smart policy decisions. Our goal is to bridge the gap between the professional fisherman and science community to support fisheries while engaging anglers in a fun and interactive way to bring awareness in the benefits of tag and release.